Thursday, December 29, 2005

see her voice

HELLO EVERYONE! HAHAH. I AM DAMN HYPER NOW.

my cousin is at place and we've been watching chick flicks since idunnowhen. no wait, its actually movies by hilary duff actually and they are freaking good. i've borrowed fullhouse from my aunty already but i havent watch it yet. my homework is still left untouched and the number of days till the school reopening is diminishing by the minute. its terrible i tell you but ohwell.

yesterday i was rummaging through the junk in my room and i found an old diary. like a personal personal diary (i didnt know i had a diary okay!). hahah. it is so hilarious. there were only a few entries but these entries were enough to bring me a rather detailed flashback of my past. my primary 6 past. hahaha. i didnt know i was that dumb and stupid and ugh. lol

and it was three, not two. that was the killer piece of old information.

anyway, i still cant freaking eat. thats very pathetic i tell you. i hope all the big feasts will just wait for my teeth to heal before starting. i dont like the idea of missing out on all the good stuff. its terrible man.

okay goodbye. i guess its fullhouse time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home